School-wide Learner Outcomes
AIS students will:
Achieve academic excellence by
- Thinking critically and creatively.
- Problem solving.
- Analyzing multiple perspectives and synthesizing information.
Love Islam and practice it as a way of life by
- Following the guidelines set in the Quran and Hadith.
- Demonstrating citizenship, respect, tolerance and acceptance, kindness, and empathy with God consciousness in mind.
- Participating in a faith based environment that connects us as a school, family, and community.
Become highly effective communicators who
- Write well.
- Are technologically adept.
- Connect to local and global audiences.
- Are confident, prepared, and professional in any social setting.
Become agents of change who
- Identify those who are underserved and in need and who cultivate empathy for them.
- Contribute to underserved communities with their time by performing community service and outreach.
- Contribute and give to charity as a tenant of their faith.
- Actively take part in the political, social, and economic aspects of their community to bring about positive change locally and globally.